Sunday, April 4, 2010

New Things Learnt

i always want to learn new things & so i try to listen to people around me. People say I am soft & a bit scared of things around me. I sometimes feel very bad that people don't see me as what i actually am?

They feel this person is soft & they can do anything they want, they can say anything they want. But they don't realise that i am not scared but i don't want to mess up my personal life (which is already messed up), I don't want to heat myself as once i get angry, i go out of control. My mind stops working & i do not feel good about myself & people around me.

I don't think many people understand me as i do not express myself most of the time & i don't to do that. People should know that i am different & don't take things as they take. I may forgive someone for the worst mistake but may not be able to forgive someone for small mistakes.

this is how I am good if you understand, better if you don't.

Close this & do some worth while thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment