Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Respect Change

I have been in big problems in near time. People who I used to call my near ones were trying to bring me down. I was annoyed by this behaviour but stayed calm as I knew that the trend will change. Thess people are cheating me on my face but I can't say anything to them. Some big projects were not working according to my wish & i didn't knew what to do. to solve all this, what I did is gave time to everyone around.

Last few days were not good and next few days would be difficult. But what  I feel is when you are ready with the change, not many people can hurt you even if they try their best. I know my skills and I will come back and come back hard. For all those reading this, If you have cheated me to earn extra, I gurantee you one thing its not the end for me & I don't look after people like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment