Friday, September 25, 2015

Ready for 8 days of trekship

Hi

This is a special post of an unplanned & adventures trip booked 3 months back. Hampta pass manali is the place we are about to trek for the next 8 days.

Its special for me as I have been running through bad health for last few years. Dengue, typhoid and a road accident. I have seen my nose bleeding, time came when I was not able to run 100m properly. One run in cricket and I was looking like asthma patient. Keeping all this aside, I decided to go for a 8 days long trek with one of my best friend Yash and mukesh (which is now replaced by deepak)

A new thing & a new experience. Booking was a problem as getting tickets from Mumbai to manali was not easy. First we had to take membership for Indian youth hostel than do booking of train ticket than book a trek. It was a nightmare but somehow it was done.

Going to a new place is always exciting but excitement turned into worry when I came across a long list of camping & trekking items to be packed. I had almost nothing from that list. Finding these small thing was itself a new experience.

Treking shoes
Jacket
Innerwear
Sweater
Waterproof towel
Track pant
T-shirt
Medicine
Odomos
Cosmetics
Etc etc etc

Came across a shop at ghodbunder road where u get all the necessary things from pin to plane of trekking

Shopping is almost done and we are ready for the  thrill of trekking in a cold mountains of manali

I couldn't had done this alone and that's for sure. My friend yash said yes in one go and after a few meeting my brother in-law mukesh said yes. So thanks for saying yes and planning this trip. I did the booking only because they said yes.

My wife motivated me to do it even though she fears that I may not complete it. She always stand beside me so that I can do what I want in life whether I am capable of doing that or not. Without her sacrifice, it would have been impossible to do even book this trip.

My parents and brother were more excited than me. My dad a marwari told me to book plane tickets to Delhi. Honestly that was more than enough for me.

And all my friends, I will need your support in next 8 days. Hope I complete this trek & many more in coming years.

Read somewhere
Instead of reading 100 pages, walk 100m
Just doing that

Impossible is nothing.. Just do it..

No comments:

Post a Comment