Friday, January 15, 2010

About Wii

Last week i and my cousin brother had gone to R city mall in Ghatkopar. At the mall we had visited Croma and and m brother showed me Wii. It was new for me as i had never seen it.

Whats Wii? its the latest version of Video Game giving you 2D experience of playing the game. You cannot sit & play this, you have to move as you do in real life. You have to work to play this game. There are various games in this version like tennis, boxing, cricket(my favourite), baseball etc etc.

My brother liked the game & purchased the game. Yesterday i had gone to his place (shop). We discussed something here & there and then we went to his house. We had our food & then started the game.

The first game we played was tennis. We had two remote so we were playing opposite to each other. Initially i was losing but later caught speed and lost by a margin of only one set. This game needed me to move as the player moves when he plays the game in reality. we were playing as if there is nothing beyond this. we played 5 sets and then took some rest as we were exhausted.

Then my brother shifted the CD of Boxing where you have to hit the other person. We were so involved in the game that one of shot hit the TV. This was even more painful as you have to hit as hard as possible.

It was truely a fabulous experience.



No comments:

Post a Comment